"- don't be so quick to knock it. People don't usually part with the weird shit they personally know because they know how easy it will be to punch holes in. Now I'm tellin you somethin. It's for you to poke through the soup and find the meat." John Patrick Shanley's 'the dreamer examines his pillow'

Sunday, December 04, 2005

mmmm....

God, I am so happy. Mister, you make me so happy. I am proud to even know you, let alone share this part of my life with you.
I wouldn't even have to feel anything to know this was good. Man, I swore I wouldn't talk about relationships on this thing, (because it can get annoying, I know) but I just have to express my joy to you all, because I have no other outlet. Except maybe for squealing, but please... ;)
At this moment, as ridiculous as it sounds; please share a smile with me. I wish I could give you all a piece of my heart (hehehe) so you could have some of the warmth that's in there.

Jennifer's coming home in ten days!! The sun will shine its brightest again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I can't wait ten days...I bet you can't either. Thanks for cutting Nathan's and my scene. You win!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger kirsten said...

I cant wait either! Thanks for being my support system and I am totally smiling with you on this one...

12:07 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

i'm glad that i'm part of your life. and its only 7 days now!!! yes! glory will be ours.

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home