"- don't be so quick to knock it. People don't usually part with the weird shit they personally know because they know how easy it will be to punch holes in. Now I'm tellin you somethin. It's for you to poke through the soup and find the meat." John Patrick Shanley's 'the dreamer examines his pillow'

Saturday, May 14, 2005

My nose is bleeding.
The rest of me bleeds, too.
Bloody bloody mess.
It’s a good thing this skin holds me in.
I wonder…
If I feel my soul bleed too, what holds my soul in?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

was your nose really bleeding? or was that a metaphor?

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

no my nose was really bleeding :)

3:27 PM

 
Blogger Elysia said...

(Picture this being said by caboose. And if you don't know who caboose is you should watch Red vs.Blue with your stinky brother.
I like Caboose. I would like to sound like him sometimes.)


think really hard...




DON'T ... DIE
Dying is a sad thing so you should therefore not do it.
IF YOU LOSE TOO MUCH BLOOD... you could DIE.
So you should stop that.
That is what I think.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home